Breakfast time feels so much more fun when it involves mason jars! I’ve recently started to try out new recipes in jars and this Peach Parfait is a great one to prepare in the morning, or the night before. I used homemade granola mix, but you can substitute with oats or bircher museli to your own taste. I also used peach slices from a can as they are currently not in season.
- small tub of plain greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 5 peach slices
- ½ cup granola or rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon almond flakes
- Combine plain yoghurt and chia seeds in a small bowl and mix together
- Place yoghurt at base of mason jar followed by granola mix and then peach slices. Sprinkle coconut and almond flakes on top. Then repeat the process until you have filled up your mason jar.